“Feta cheese contains the amino acid tryptophan, which is converted into the hormone serotonin, needed to help you relax and sleep well. The lentils are a good source of folate, a deficiency of which is associated with insomnia.” Dietitian Dr Sarah Schenker.
Gluten free, vegetarian
- 2 people
- 10 cherry tomatoes on the vine
- - Drizzle of olive oil
- 250 g pre-cooked Puy lentils from a pouch
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- - Juice of half a lemon
- - A handful of mint leaves, chopped
Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC/gas 4.
Place the cherry tomatoes in a small baking tray, drizzle with olive oil, season with a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper and bake for 10 minutes.
Place the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add the roasted tomatoes and any juices from the tray.